Vorarlberg: October 30–31
This is the Vorarlberg prayer video from Pentecost 2021
Vorarlberg, the smallest province by area at the western end of Austria shines with economic power, innovation, and industriousness. The capital Bregenz is situated on Lake Constance which straddles Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. The landscape is dominated by the Alps. Vorarlberg’s architecture of wooden buildings is internationally admired and acclaimed.
- Let us pray the the Body of Christ will likewise be focussed and industrially build the house of God so the people from all over the world will come to study God’s construction plans.
- Let us pray that our children, youth and young adults will, by revelation, receive a divine image of men and women, of marriage and family, of God’s plan for society, and that all of Vorarlberg will be permeated by a spirit of renewal and revival, so that God will once again be at the center of our attention.
Local Prayer Meetings in Vorarlberg:
|National Holiday Prayer in Vorarlberg, 6 p.m. – 7 p.m., in the Free Evangelical Church Dornbirn, G3, Stiglingen 49a, 6850 Dornbirn.|
Prayer Requests from all the provinces:
(Provinces are listed in the order of their population sizes)
- Burgenland, October 1
- Vienna, October 2–8
- Lower Austria, October 9–14
- Styria, October 15–18
- Upper Austria, October 19-23
- Salzburg, October 24-25
- Carinthia, October 26–27
- Tyrol, October 28–30
- Vorarlberg, October 30–31
The regular Prayer Requests of the Week are here.