Tyrol: October 28–30
This is the Tyrol prayer video from Pentecost 2021
The Tyrol is a western province, situated in the Alps, which became separated from its southern half, South Tyrol (Italian: Alto Adige) in 1919 in the wake of the dissolution of the Habsburg monarcy. The famous landmark of the capital Innsbruck, the “Goldenes Dachl” (golden roof) was erected by the Habsburg emperor Maximilian.
The Tyrol is a skiing region which attracts tourists from all over the world — after all, skiing was invented at the Arlberg mountain.
- Let us pray that the strength of character of the Tyroleans, shaped in part by the harsh country, will hold fast to God and His word in times of storm.
- Let us pray for a lasting wave of revival and new evangelization, especially and specifically for the Alpha Courses which will start in Innsbruch in November, that many people would encounter Jesus as their Lord, Saviour, and friend.
- Let us pray for unity and deep friendships among Christians, that many people would recognize God in our love for each other.
Local Prayer Meetings in the Tyrol
Prayer Requests from all the provinces:
(Provinces are listed in the order of their population sizes)
- Burgenland, October 1
- Vienna, October 2–8
- Lower Austria, October 9–14
- Styria, October 15–18
- Upper Austria, October 19-23
- Salzburg, October 24-25
- Carinthia, October 26–27
- Tyrol, October 28–30
- Vorarlberg, October 30–31
The regular Prayer Requests of the Week are here.