Styria: October 15–18
This is the Styria prayer video from Pentecost 2021
Styria is Austria’s second-largest province by area but with the lowest population density. There are 15 districts.
It is also known as the “green Mark” because 61% are covered with forests, orchards, and vineyards. The capital Graz is Austria’s second largest city, with around 300,000 inhabitants.
- Let us pray that Styria will function as Austria’s lung — that it will release God’s breath of fresh air!
- Let us pray that not only natives and tourists will find a welcome here but even more so God’s Spirit. May God reveal Himself anew in churches and Christian communities; let us pray for signs and wonders and a spirit of conversion and repentance, which will convict all, including tourists, to receive God as a loving Father.
- Let us pray for innovation, for a wealth of ideas in business and society — that the Styrian people will honour God with their crafts, their music, their industry, and hospitality. Let us pray that the treasures present in Styria – both natural and supernatural – will be released.
Local Prayer Meetings in Styria:
None reported, unfortunately.
Prayer Requests from all the provinces:
(Provinces are listed in the order of their population sizes)
- Burgenland, October 1
- Vienna, October 2–8
- Lower Austria, October 9–14
- Styria, October 15–18
- Upper Austria, October 19-23
- Salzburg, October 24-25
- Carinthia, October 26–27
- Tyrol, October 28–30
- Vorarlberg, October 30–31
The regular Prayer Requests of the Week are here.