Salzburg: October 24–25
This is the Salzburg prayer video from Pentecost 2021
The province of Salzburg is centrally located in Austria, the capital is the fourth largest city (after Vienna, Graz, and Linz). It is well known as an episcopal see and the city of Mozart and the Salzburg Festival. As recently as 1806 Salzburg was considered second only to Rome as a Catholic city, known as “the German Rome”. This led to the city’s designation as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The Salzburg Festival is internationally renowned and attracts tourists from all over the world.
- Let us pray that the beautiful baroque churches will become places of living encounters with God
- Let us pray for a deep and lasting revival both in the city and in the entire province
- Let us pray for the closing down of the Gynmed abortion clinic at the provincial hospital; that young people, children and babies will be led by God in a special way and will find their calling to honour God.
Local Prayer Meetings in Salzbug:
|Gemeinde Unterwegs Salzburg: National Holiday Prayer, October 26, 7:30 p.m. in the Church House, Schopperstraße 80, 5020 Salzburg.|
Prayer Requests from all the provinces:
(Provinces are listed in the order of their population sizes)
- Burgenland, October 1
- Vienna, October 2–8
- Lower Austria, October 9–14
- Styria, October 15–18
- Upper Austria, October 19-23
- Salzburg, October 24-25
- Carinthia, October 26–27
- Tyrol, October 28–30
- Vorarlberg, October 30–31
The regular Prayer Requests of the Week are here.