Carinthia: Oct 26-27
This is the Carinthia prayer video from Pentecost 2021
Carinthia is the southernmost province of Austria, with a border of 170km with Slovenia and a border of 100km with Italy. Austria’s highest mountain, the 3798m high Grossglockner , is located in Carinthia. Additionally, there are 43 glaciers, 60 medicinal springs and an incredible wealth of water. The capital, Klagenfurt, situated on Wörthersee, has around 100,000 inhabitants.
- Let us pray for good cooperation with our neighbouring countries, so that Carinthians can, by the power of God, a great blessing for Slovenia and Italy.
- Let us pray that God will open up spiritual springs so that many people will recognize the Truth, that all kinds of healings will take place and eyes are opened for Almighty God.
- Let us pray that the “singing Carinthians” will constantly have a song of praise for the Lord God on their lips and that the country will be filled with an extraordinary presence of God.
Local Prayer Meetings in Carinthia:
|Together for Europe Carinthia: National Holiday Prayer, October 26, 2021, 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.,
in the Catholic church in 9710 Neu-Feffernitz, Auenstrasse 126.
Prayer Requests from all the provinces:
(Provinces are listed in the order of their population sizes)
- Burgenland, October 1
- Vienna, October 2–8
- Lower Austria, October 9–14
- Styria, October 15–18
- Upper Austria, October 19-23
- Salzburg, October 24-25
- Carinthia, October 26–27
- Tyrol, October 28–30
- Vorarlberg, October 30–31
The regular Prayer Requests of the Week are here.